Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Barry Rudolph's Top 10 Recording Products From NAMM


One last Winter NAMM post, a repost actually, this time with Barry Rudolph's insights. Barry is a great engineer (he's had hits with Rod Stewart and Lyndard Skynard among others), but also a great writer as well (Mix Magazine and Music Connection among others).

While I usually see the offbeat items and general trends at trade shows, Barry looks for products that he'd use, so you get a completely different set of eyes on the subject. Take a look at Barry's Top 10 recording products from NAMM.

2 comments:

黃色 said...

Man proposes, God disposes.........................................

Entertainment Booking Agency said...

I absolutely admire your blog.I can see you are putting a lot of effort and hard work on your posts, I'm sure I'd visit here more often. You may also want to visit my site. It's about impersonator, acrobatics, unicycling, mentalist and a lot more about other forms of entertainment. Just check it out...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...