The book shows you how to stop just using social media and learn how to promote with it, as you’ll find a host of online insider tips and tricks that that will help you gain more fans and followers, increase your views, and grow your ticket and merch sales.
Social Media Promotion For Musicians shows artists, bands, engineers and producers the latest techniques and strategies to increase your online presence more effectively and efficiently than you ever thought possible. Best of all, anyone can do it!
In the book you’ll discover:
- How to increase your online exposure to increase your fan base
- How to have more time for creating by saving at least an hour every day on common social media operations
- Exclusive promotional tips that boost your views and followers
- How to uncover and develop your brand
- The secret behind successful tweets and posts
- Why a mailing list is the key to your ticket and merch sales
- 10 ways to make sure that fans, music critics and bloggers, bookers and promoters, and agents and managers always have your latest information
- Ways to optimize your YouTube channel and videos to maximize your views
and so much more.
Social Media Promotion For Musicians covers all aspects of a musician’s online presence on the most widely used platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, blogs, Pinterest, bookmarking sites, as well as personal and band websites and newsletters.
Check out the bobbyowsinski.com website, where can see the table of contents and read excerpts. The printed book is available from Amazon, as is the Kindle version.
Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.
You should follow me on Twitter and Facebook for daily news and updates on production and the music business.
Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.