Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Friday, December 27, 2013

Tell Me What You'd Like To Read In 2014.

Take The Survey image
In order to provide you with the exact material that you want to read on the blog every day, please help me by taking this very short survey.

Click here to take survey

Thanks very much!


----------------------------------

You should follow me on Twitter and Facebook for daily news and updates on production and the music business.

Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.

2 comments:

CaptainVictory said...

Hey, Question No. 5 makes no sense:

"5. If so, how often?

Yes

No"

I'll complete the survey when you've had a chance to address that.

Also, in addition to the survey, I find the captcha mechanism a bit oppressive. Is there an easier way to filter out robots?

Bobby Owsinski said...

Yes, 5 makes no sense, which just proves that you can't quickly create a survey without making some mistakes. Sorry about the captcha, but that's what Survey Monkey likes. Next time I'll do a better job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...