Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Monday, August 17, 2015

Producer/Music Director Rob Shrock On My Latest Inner Circle Podcast

Rob Shrock image
On the latest episode of my Inner Circle Podcast I'm pleased to have musician/producer/music director Rob Shrock as my guest.

Rob has played with a host of A-listers including Stevie Wonder, Elton John, and Adele, and has served as musical director for music legends Burt Bacharach and Dionne Warwick, and for the 72nd Academy Awards Show.

You might also be familiar with Rob through his articles in Keyboard, Electronic Musician, Mix and Remix magazines.

In the intro I discuss the new QuickHitz radio format that many artists so despise, as well as the 6 things I always bring to a session.

Remember that you can find the podcast at BobbyOInnerCircle.com, or either on iTunes or Stitcher.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...