1. Listen to the acoustic guitar harmonics on the left and electric guitar fills on right during the first verse.
2. On the second verse, the acoustic guitar harmonics are replaced with a strum.
3. A slightly out of tune electric guitar takes over in first chorus.
4. Check out the mis-fingerings at 3:08 and 3:17, something that we'd probably fix if the song were done today.
6. Listen for the chair noise on the second intro at 5:15.
7. On the last verse the electric guitar doubles the bass.
8. Check out the strumming guitar on outro at 7:50, along with tapping on the body for a rhythm percussion effect.
9. The ending guitar line (the same as the intro) at 8:18 is doubled.
Help support this blog. Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this website with no cost to you.
You should follow me on Twitter for daily news and updates on production and the music business.
Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.