Help Support This Blog
Any purchases made through our Amazon links help support this blog at no cost to you (you can click here).
Friday, February 27, 2015
Foreigner "Double Vision" Isolated Vocals
1. Take a listen to the long delayed reverb on the verse vocals. This is muted in the choruses so the vocal feels more intimate.
2. The chorus features a doubled lead vocal up the center, while the harmonies are panned to the outside.
3. You can clearly hear a punch in at 2:43 and 2:53, a relic from the old tape days.
4. The harmony vocals are doubled and panned left and right during the bridge at 2:39.
5. Note the flange on the last lead vocal line at 3:30.