Get This Free Cheat Sheet Guaranteed To Help Your Next Mix

Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Legendary Elliot Scheiner On My Latest Inner Circle Podcast

Elliot Scheiner image
Elliot Scheiner is one of the baddest engineers on the planet. Seriously, he's so good it's scary, and his 8 Grammys (and 25 nominations) and 2 Emmys back that up.

From his very first hit (Van Morrison's Moondance) to the highest levels of music art and commerce mixing Steely Dan, The Eagles, Beyonce, Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, Eric Clapton, Sting, and Paul McCartney (just to name a few), Elliot has been the man to go to when a superstar needs a hit.

I'm really pleased to have him on my latest Inner Circle podcast. We've been friends for a long time, but I always learn something new when I speak to him.

On the intro, I'll talk about the pros and cons of Jay-Z's Tidal streaming service relaunch, and the new AES 3D Audio standard.

Remember that you can find the podcast at BobbyOInnerCircle.com, or either on iTunes or Stitcher

Don't forget to check out my Music 3.0 blog for tips and tricks on navigating social media and the new music business.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...